Saturday, October 31, 2009

MSNBC: ‘Clone Wars’ makes the Force matter again

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33510165/ns/entertainment-television/

Clone Wars’ makes the Force matter again
Cartoon Network’s top show an olive branch to ‘Star Wars’ loyalists
By Mike Avila
updated 8:44 a.m. ET, Fri., Oct . 30, 200

Time to Jedi Up.

“Star Trek” may have hogged the spotlight during its recent return from pop culture purgatory, but “Star Wars” is cooking up its own comeback. And a plucky Padawan and a couple of Clone Troopers are leading the way.

The revival of George Lucas’ space opera has been positively Sith-like in its stealth and cunning. It hasn’t even become a trending topic on Twitter yet.


It's pretty sad, but I think that article is enough to convince me!

Well, not that sad, I was and am a fan of the storylines. I owned like 20 of the books, used to own the VHS of the old trilogy and now own the DVDs of the new trilogy. I'll probably give it a shot at some point. I notice Farscape: The complete Series is cheap on Amazon, $107 last I looked. The reboot of V is starting next week, and Caprica starting in January, Dollhouse returning in December and hopefully longer than that, there should be plenty of sci fi avaiklable. I oughtta learn to ration or else I'll be in trouble :P

No comments:

Post a Comment