Saturday, October 31, 2009

MSNBC: ‘Clone Wars’ makes the Force matter again

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33510165/ns/entertainment-television/

Clone Wars’ makes the Force matter again
Cartoon Network’s top show an olive branch to ‘Star Wars’ loyalists
By Mike Avila
updated 8:44 a.m. ET, Fri., Oct . 30, 200

Time to Jedi Up.

“Star Trek” may have hogged the spotlight during its recent return from pop culture purgatory, but “Star Wars” is cooking up its own comeback. And a plucky Padawan and a couple of Clone Troopers are leading the way.

The revival of George Lucas’ space opera has been positively Sith-like in its stealth and cunning. It hasn’t even become a trending topic on Twitter yet.


It's pretty sad, but I think that article is enough to convince me!

Well, not that sad, I was and am a fan of the storylines. I owned like 20 of the books, used to own the VHS of the old trilogy and now own the DVDs of the new trilogy. I'll probably give it a shot at some point. I notice Farscape: The complete Series is cheap on Amazon, $107 last I looked. The reboot of V is starting next week, and Caprica starting in January, Dollhouse returning in December and hopefully longer than that, there should be plenty of sci fi avaiklable. I oughtta learn to ration or else I'll be in trouble :P

1 comment:

  1. خدمات منزلية بأرخص الأسعار عالية الدقة قمة التميز في إختيار ماكينات التنظيف أيادي عاملة خبرة منذ سنوات كافة عوامل النجاح تتوفر في شركة التميز الجنوبي يمكنكم التتبع والتواصل معنا عبر الروابط التالية :.شركة مكافحة حشرات بابها
    شركة تنظيف منازل بابها
    شركة تنظيف فلل بابها
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بابها
    شركة تنظيف بابها

    ReplyDelete